trešdiena, 2013. gada 20. marts

When it gets hard

You know it's hard -
I sometimes wonder what's going on in your heart
And I can guess, but I'll probably be wrong
So instead I have a faith in you and it's strong

I know that things can get very hard
But the distance ain't that far
I think situations like this makes us stronger
So we can earn to be together

I think I played some cards right this time
Since I got you by my side
And of course that it's hard sometimes
At times we would both wanna cry
But we will fix something if it's broken, not throw it away,so
In the end we both could smile

I know sometimes words are not enough
And things get tough
But when I tell you that I love, You must believe
'Cuz you're the most perfect thing I've ever received
And I don't wanna cause a scene,
But my heart screams every time you leave

I may not have enough words
To express what you mean to me
Should've used a vocabulary..
I have a feeling we're meant to be.


Nav komentāru: