piektdiena, 2014. gada 7. marts

My real thoughts

I just thought you should know
I feel as cold as a penguin in snow
And as much as I know
Penguins do love snow and the cold

I also thought that you should know
That I’ve never felt so much in love
And no matter what people think
We kinda fit like a hand and glove

And despite all the arguments we have
It feels like we are still in love
And no matter what we should go through
Wanna go through anything with you

I’m afraid that you’ll think this is too simple
I know how you like songs difficult
But I can’t change anything about it
This  is exactly how I think

And despite of all our fights
I still feel that I just might
Get on my knees and ask you to

Be together- just me and you

And it doesn't really matter that I'm a little bit drunk
'Cause it doesn't change when I'm sober
And I think that we can just try and then..
We can learn to love again ;)
(Yup, I stole some lyrics from P!nk ... :s )

Nav komentāru: