pirmdiena, 2009. gada 9. februāris

Another twirl




I saw it with my two eyes
it wasn't such a big surprise
she went to a guy
kissed him
then smiled
I guess it wasn't very wise
from me to tell her more than twice
it obviously isn't nice
when a girl to a girl says...

How can I change the thing's I've done
my chances are completely gone
and just as much as I like her
another boy is at my door

I saw his smile with my own eyes
I know that I'm not very wise
he stood next to them
watched me
then stopped
another thought just made a knock
if I get with with him
will that make her jealous?

I can not change the way I feel
the boy is nearly at my feet
like I'm at feet to gorgeous girl
it's just another fucked up twirl

it obviously isn't nice
when a girl to a girl says a confess
confess of a love that's pure as sky
a love which usually makes us all die...

Nav komentāru: