piektdiena, 2009. gada 13. februāris

Use our mouths




First there was a boy
he made my tummy jump around
but in the end I'd understand
that we got nothing in common
we walked around a lot
but didn't use our mouths
now stop all of your looks...
I mean we didn't talk much!
so that was when I realized this isn't supposed to happen

Then there was this second boy
he was a lot like I was
but in the end I'd understand,
my tummy didn't jump up
we used our mouths a lot
just stop all of those looks...
I mean we talked a lot,
but just about computers
and that was when I realized this isn't gonna happen

Of course there was a third boy too
I wished he was like me
cause in the end I'd understand
he likes other type of girlies
we didn't use our mouths
enough with all your looks...
I mean we didn't talk much!
my tummy didn't jump at all
but something funny happened then
I felt and he felt too

I just hoped that in one day
I will meet the perfect mate
who'd make my tummy jump around
and who would use the mouth
now you can look
I meant the kiss

Number four, number five, all the other guys
they didn't make me feel that way
I'm always saying them- "no way!"
but hey there still are girls...!

Nav komentāru: