ceturtdiena, 2009. gada 23. aprīlis

Seeing through




An Angel walks this earth with us
But she's in average people rush
An Angel you can fully trust
I wish you all could see it, just...

A secret has been told by me
Does that mean I am not worth thee?
But I can surely see you through
Today my Angel simply flew...

The devil walks this earth as well
I know her place should be in hell
But I would never wish such horror
Even if she caused me sorrow

The Devil's laughing when I come
My ears hurt like from thousand drums
But still the Devil owns my soul
My spirit wants to lowly crawl

And when these two are eye two eye
I don't know how to watch this sight
My Angel always stands by me
As Devil makes a fool of me

I think of Angel day night
When I am in my pillows tight
But Devil sang in my sweet dreams
He sang 'bout love, my insight screamed

But in my dreams my Angel came
Has she had won, and now owns fame?
I saw her in the photographs
I woke up with a laugh

The fight between them isn't real
That's just example how I feel
And who will win, I have no clue
I only know I see them through...

Nav komentāru: