sestdiena, 2009. gada 2. maijs

You




Same old f***** feeling
Don't really wanna feel it
But my head kept turning
The second time this week since...

I saw your face...

But there's nothing I should like
Except maybe your eyes
But what's with your new clothes?
I can't believe it's like...

Most dreamy ones I've seen...

And what the hell I'm saying
I hope I'm just pretending
I hope you didn't catch my eye
When I started watching....

You...

Oh you, you and again there's you
Why your boyfriend had to leave you
And put the blame on you
See my world revolves around you

Oh..but I should stop
...now!
...right now!
...stopping now!
...but yet

You're ex is such a loser
He said that you're a user
But I know that you loved him
And wanted to get closer

I wish I was closer to you...

And I don't know what will happen
With friends you had in common
Or maybe you'll get back
Or are you really done

The stupid hope keeps killing me...

And still there's you, you again there's you
My thoughts revolve around you
The only one I see is you
If only I could get you...

Nav komentāru: