svētdiena, 2012. gada 23. septembris

I wish I could write a song with smart and difficult words


Last night you were asking me some questions
I hope I didn't give you the wrong impression
'Cuz you know - I was simply being honest
I know I may not be one of the smartest

But
This is how I feel
I'm just being real
Am I being clear?

When you asked - Do I like spending time with you?
I said - I do, I do, I do, that's fact
Then you asked if I am using you?
(What?) I'm not, I don't, I'd never ever do that
Then you smiled and said:"Hey, maybe, there's is someone else besides me?"
But you answered that - "There's no better than me" :)
And then you asked - For how long we will be together?
I answered that forever and ever

Last night we were walking through the Old town
I remember in your face I saw a big frown
I just wish I could make it alright
'Cuz it's much better when you're shining bright

And I wish I could write a song
With smart and difficult words
But I think it costs a high price
To sound a little like Damien Rice
(But that's another story
as you said today) :)
So I'm just gonna go
With the same simple flow..
Well at least it's from my heart though...
Believe me if I say so..

'Cuz I'm just being true..
I'm in love with you

1 komentārs:

Anonīms teica...

Ooo ! šis patišām ir labs ! :)