sestdiena, 2012. gada 13. oktobris

Life Insurance Girl


Another day
in the stupid, little mini-market
I make my way to open the gates

I wait an hour to see
if it’s her shift today

And there she comes with her
Platform shoes and perfect hair
I have to wait a minute or three, then she’ll
Come to get her coffee

And she drives me crazy
the life insurance girl
my vision’s fading
when she comes through the door
the hot insurance girl

I’m going crazy, I could
Look at her daily

When it’s lunch time I know
What she’s gonna have
I know her favorite kind of chocolate and
I know she loves coffee
  
I should make a move
I gotta tell her the truth
I know my colleague will laugh
When she’ll tell me – “get the fuck off!”

I should ask her her name
And maybe even her last name
But I will probably choke
Hey I've got an idea – I’ll ask her out for a smoke J

Nav komentāru: