ceturtdiena, 2012. gada 25. oktobris

Perfect

I can hear you smile
and my heart stops for a while
I look into your eyes
and it stops for a minute.

I watch you fixing your hair
to interrupt - I don't dare
I see you putting the lip-gloss on
and it looks on you perfect.

Because you know, baby, I
no matter how hard I'd try
a face like yours would be too hard to find.
When I see you smile
with the shy eyes
I know that it's worth it - 
a moment with you is perfect.

I hear the high-heel sound
and my heart beats loud
Even through a big crowd
I know when you'll be coming around

I don't need to go all around the world
Because without you, I'd probably be bored
I know that this sounds funny,
but you could be my honey, today..
And when I said today
I meant everyday
'Cuz the sweetness you gave
I won't throw it away
You're the perfect dream
in my reality
please don't disappear

Nav komentāru: