otrdiena, 2013. gada 30. jūlijs

A Song for the Most Wonderful Person in the World


Living up till now wasn't easy
Spent most of my time daydreaming
Guess the daydream finally came true - 
on the day I met you

It all started as joke, pretty silly
Told to my friend that we would marry
And when you finally talked to me
I felt my ground was shaking

And I let you in.
I didn't even look for love that time
I know at some I committed a crime -
I stole you from the others
and now we're living undercover.
And even though our minds are open
some of the doors are closed
But we will always look for the right key,
to open those which will let us be.

I must admit I never really was the type
Who settled for the first class flight
But we've been  in seventh heaven for the last year
Sometimes I think what if we fall - that's my biggest fear.

But when you crash at my place 
and I end up making you breakfast
It makes me smile, 'cause C E N S O R E D
C E N S O R E D  C E N S O R E D  C E N S O R E D

Even if my inspiration dries out every now and then
It doesn't change the way I feel 'bout you, it will never have an end
I will try to do everything, to keep you all to myself
I'm such a selfish maniac.

All the twists and twurls
All ungrateful trolls
It all brought me here, to the one I've longed to know
Have we met before,
in another world?
Why'd you hide so long behind that bright dark door?

Nav komentāru: