otrdiena, 2013. gada 9. jūlijs

Try to Solve this Chaotic Jigsaw

Ain’t no way to make this better
Maybe only if we lived together
Also if we didn’t have to work
And if we could just pay for whatever

I feel like right now we’re having an examination
It’s something everybody goes through
But why can’t we be an exception?-
Well that was a pretty dumb question. Was it?

So stay with me a little bit more
Until I pass the drivers license
And get job I want
And let’s hope it won’t be long
I’ll try to make it work
And then you're gonna see it was worth it

You’re the only person
Who loves my soppy expressions
If you’ll want I’ll write you even more than hundred and fifty eight words
Yes, Microsoft Word counted and I checked

It’s unbelieveable
That you are so lovable
And ain’t I just  adorable
Cause no one writes poems as horrible as me

I put some brand new words
In to this song
I guess
I want to impress

You

Nav komentāru: