ceturtdiena, 2009. gada 21. maijs

Gonna miss the school




Soon school be over

I am looking over shoulder
Trying to make a happy face


But the truth is that I will

Miss the school, but I'll stand still

'Cuz there's no way I can turn back the time


And I'll always remember

each and every step I took

even every single book
and the hallway full of gamblers


I'll remember all the girls
that went all around in twirls

And all of the boys

who always made a funny noise


I'm gonna miss the school a lot
I'm gonna miss the parking lot
where the teachers parked their cars

The road from home wasn't really far

I'm gonna miss the black chick

who became a lot like star

and the fan of German band -

Tokio hotel's on her hand


I'm gonna miss that girl
who always
made a trouble for herself
even if she was a sweetheart

she still was kind of a dirt


And all the parties, all the fights

how one guy was wearing tights
misunderstandings, funny sights

and the class of 2009


I'm gonna miss the school

hope I don't look like a fool...

Nav komentāru: