pirmdiena, 2009. gada 11. maijs

When you're here




Like a cold cup of coffee
like a naked cherry tree
like a day without a sunshine
this is how I really feel
feels like nothing's right if you're not by my side

I miss the way you smell

and I miss the way you smile at me

I remember how you fell

and for the first time I really cared

oh I miss the way you look at me

and I wonder if it's real...

when you're here


Like an old maple leave

like an unfulfilling dream

like a rain that melts my clothes

I swear it's really how I feel

feels like something's wrong that's why I'm writing this song

Being near to you it pays

even in my lonely days

even when I think I should do something else

oh I can't sleep

no I can't breathe

thinking of you makes me weak
but I just want you to be here today


Oh missing you is so hard
like my world's falling apart
like cutting inside me

this thought of "cannot be"

still I wanna see your face

then I feel like I'm in a better place...

Nav komentāru: