piektdiena, 2012. gada 24. augusts

All I'm thinking of (I miss you)

I miss you the most
When you don’t pick up the phone
And I feel kinda hacked
When you don’t call right back
Although  you probably have a good excuse to act so

And it makes me insane
When you change the plans
Although we met day before
I wish we would meet a bit more
Does this fact sounds that bad to you?

And, oh, I wish you only knew
That all I'm thinking of is you
You’re on my mind when I go to sleep
I’m hoping that soon we will meet
And when I wake up in the morning
Thoughts about you– they are going, going...on!

I hate it the most
When I’m all alone
Even if you and me
Right now could be together
Now I know  things can be fucked up this way.

And I don’t wanna sound obsessed
I don’t wanna sound like I’m a mess
I don’t wanna sound desperate
I think that I sound possessed

But I wish You missed me just as I miss you
I’d never throw away a chance to see you
I wish you wanted me just as I want you
I can’t wait to get my hands around you

Nav komentāru: