piektdiena, 2012. gada 24. augusts

That night (Walrus)


Hold on, since when did wishes come true?
Was it a dream or did I wake up next to you?
I guess I’ve been acting pretty damn good
Since I earned the rights to get so close to you

No I don’t think of you as a gift from the skies
But with face like that I’m sure you can fly
I wish that I could too, when you pushed me out of bed that night J

Hold on, can things get any better?
I don’t even care about the rainy weather
And your smell still lingers on my Nightwish t-shirt
I can’t believe how this turned out from a silly flirt

No I don’t think of you as a reward for all my good deeds
‘Cuz let’s be honest I haven’t really done much good shit
But I did feel glad that when I woke up, you were in my sheets

I hope there’ll be more nights like these
When I’ll feel your warm body next to me
I love to watch you breathe
I probably sound like a creep, but
I’m  a really nice creep, baby J

(This one has no chorus
I gotta fill space for chorus
I wonder what rhymes with chorus..?
I got it- the word is walrus :p)

Nav komentāru: