piektdiena, 2012. gada 3. augusts

The truth..


When we met I was desperate for love
I guess that's why you weren't enough
and that's why I took you for granted
I didn't think it would turn out complicated

You went away to a far-away land
I always knew that I wouldn't stand it
I waited for you six long months
but suddenly my world turned around

I fell for a girl with a gorgeous smile
I swear there was sunshine in her eyes
and in her voice I heard butterflies
and that's when I knew it's time to say goodbye to you

Then I told you - I need time to think
and finally our ship started to sink
you told me I'm an ass and a liar
I'm sorry for the times I made you cry

I'm sorry that we tried
I'm sorry that I lied
but I'm not sorry that I did what I wanted

I'm not sorry that we split
I'm not sorry I was a bitch
I'm not sorry that I fell for real this time

1 komentārs:

Anonīms teica...

i liked :)