pirmdiena, 2012. gada 20. augusts

Stay @myplace

Ok, I'l tell you why I can't sleep at night
anymore.
It's because you get in my thoughts
more and more.

I used to dream how I die
a million times,
but now when I close my eyes
I feel you by my side.

Oh, please, please stay at my place
I am longing for your face
please, please stay tonight -
take a chance while my mom's outta sight.

I remember
a few times when we slept together
I wish those moments lasted forever

You had your arms around me
I had my arms around you, baby.
And you've got that something
that makes my heart sing

And sometimes..
I wish there were no buses
so you could stay at my place.
I wish you had no bike
so you could stay tonight.
I wish your place was far away
so you would have to stay.
I wish there were no streets, no waters
so you could stay for ever after.

Nav komentāru: